12 Worst Ways to Use Online Digital Neighborhood for Business
- Don’t have own blog or your online identity so that no one know more about you. Blog can help you to establish you on online place where people can find or explore your mirror image. What you write is your mirror image. If you wanted to explore online marketplaces for Jobs, Business or Marketing your products and services then people must know your online identity.
- Don’t have effective social media profiles so that people will take you casually like you take others. Your Social media profiles must be 100% so that people will take your seriously and consider you as a prospective employee, prospective customer or prospective employer or partner.
- Don’t join groups or forums in your social media network so that you become invisible for your industry people who are actively participating various groups and increasing their network by just accepting membership of any group or forum or page.
- Don’t ask right questions to get right answers so that you are loosing opportunity to impress your industry people through your questions.
- Don’t answer questions properly and loose opportunity to impress your network where you can have an opportunity to impress entire business network.
- Don’t connect your twitter to other social media sites so that you need to update many social media sites for same update. Twitter gives you opportunity to update many social media site through one tweet. Use Twitterfeed.com to connect your blog so that your post will automatically update your all social media sites.
- Don’t update your social media time to time. Every update gives you an opportunity to improve you personality, your likes, your reading, your opportunities, your success, your failure to your social media network.
- Don’t accept that social media sites are reality and these sites are using more than 500 millions peoples from more than 200 countries and its growing rapidly day by day.
- Don’t accept that your blog and your company website can bring buyers traffic. You should implement traditional and online media together and see the result.
- Don’t believe offline meetup so that you are loosing opportunity to meet many people in your city who may became your customers for your products and services.
- Don’t go for various conferences to learn in your field so that you are loosing opportunity to get success early.
- Don’t use online calendar to organize your meetings and other official and personnel meetings so that you are loosing opportunity to get one personnel virtual secretary who update you time to time about your schedule.
Yogesh M. A. doing research on various online marketplaces and running various blogs for social media markets. For more info about Online Digital Neighborhood concept visit http://www.Social-media.co.in